Sr. Field Applications Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Pre-sales and post-design technical support for x86 platform
- Provide technical guidance or recommendations for customer solutions
- Develop technical relationship with customers and partners
- Collaborate with Sales to drive more design wins to meet Revenue target
- Evaluation and research on competitive platforms, applications or technologies
- Support existing design wins through development and product launch
- Other assigned technical tasks related to business
- 8+ years of working experience on engineering and 5+ years on x86 product.
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Science BS degree.
- Familiar with x86 system architecture.
- Requires knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Client CPU and technology, platform/system architecture, system software
- Motherboard design and BOM analysis experience are advantage
- Fluent English Communication
- Work independently
Requisition Number: 164461
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Beijing City: Beijing
Job Function: Field Application Engineering/ Field Sup