Sr. Logistics Analyst
Summary of the role. This position is responsible for key sales order management and fulfillment functions critical to the effective functioning of our trading card game business. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of millions of dollars in product to customers worldwide. Problem-solve directly with internal and external partners. Build and maintain effective relationships across the organization and with key customers and vendors. .
What You Will Do
- Own all tasks required to deliver our products to internal and external B2B customers
- Includes independently reviewing customer purchase orders, validating information, assessing inventory availability, creating sales orders in our ERP, and coordinating shipments with fulfillment centers, carriers and customers
- Work closely and independently with internal teams as well as customers and external partners to manage inventory allocations and ensure production and shipping timing align with established schedules
- Serve as primary point of contact with customer receiving warehouse teams, leading efforts to understand and resolve any customer complaints/concerns received
- Prepare, communicate and execute timed product release shipping plans with warehouses and carriers to hit required delivery dates
- Ensure that the delivery and supply chain processes for the product are operating smoothly and cost-effectively.
- Ensure shipped sales orders are processed and invoiced in our system efficiently
- Initiate and support process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as required
What You Will Bring
- 5 years experience in logistics or inventory management
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Experience using MS Dynamics AX and Atlas 6.1 strongly preferred
- Familiar with the Pokémon brand and TPCi processes, organization, and culture
- Hard working, focused, quick, with great attention to detail; able to complete a high volume of work quickly with a low incidence of errors
- Positive attitude; enjoys finding the positive in challenging situations
- Self-starter with the ability to meet or exceed deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently and take direction
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Team Player: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Bias for Action: You keep internal and external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs and to provide consistent customer satisfaction.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on trends and concepts.
- Process Focus: You see value in process and appreciate the benefits of change. You focus efforts on continuous improvement and optimizing work processes to ensure efficiency and consistency
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel to various warehouses to assist in physical inventory counts may be required.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.