Sr Machine Learning Engineer(179644)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD is looking for AI/ML experts for growing ML/AI Solutions team, located in Hyderabad, India. Successful candidate is going to play a key role to provide seamless end-to-end AI/ML Solutions and working with cutting edge network architectures like NLP (BERT, Transformer), CNN, RNN or any custom network, and mapping them into AMD Next Generation Devices. Candidate will work on system development, performance simulations and optimization, developing SW framework and application. The candidate will work in a highly cross-functional R&D environment, interacting with HW and SW engineering teams, internal acceleration application teams and tier-1&2 customer to enable high performance machine learning networks (NLP/CNN/DNN/RNN). The team is dynamic and fast paced offering each of its members tremendous personal opportunity to grow their knowledge and skills in Machine Learning complex problem solving, product development and system engineering.
- Engaging with software partner architects and engineers to jointly work on performance optimizations, develop benchmarking plans, develop technical collateral (presentations, whitepapers, etc.) to position ML compiler in target market segments, and co-develop joint partner demos and proof-points. The role may also work with partners to create SOW for implementations as needed.
- Interact with Customers, helping them converge on their critical design needs
- Drive successful Adoption of Xilinx AI Engine tool flows by working closely with key customers, AMD Marketing, Vitis Engineering, and Field Specialists.
- Work with Tech Marketing and Applications Engineering to understand customer needs and accordingly architect new features
- Work with Architecture team to design next gen ML solutions
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, Data Science/Analytics, or a related field
- 3+ Years of Experience in a field associated with machine learning algorithms and frameworks
- Expertise with Deep Neural Network architectures like CNN, RNN etc.
- Expertise with AI framework like Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Experience with standard machine learning Models such as RestNet, Transformer, SSD, BERT, DLRM and Reinforcement Learning.
- Knowledge of Acceleration Platform like GPU, TPU, APU, AIE, FPGAs.
- Strong SW programming skills (C++ and Python)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in optimizing Machine Learning application for a target architecture is a plus
- Team player with ability to work across a diverse team, also cross-functionally and in geographically distributed teams.
Requisition Number: 179644
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design