Sr. Product Application Engineer.(160894)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
- Provide information and data on a variety of AMD-Xilinx products
- Provide solutions for specific customer needs
- Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
- Coaching customers on design techniques
- Generating Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records
- Provide input to product development teams
- Handling customer escalations and tactical software patch requests
- Summarizing and providing customer feedback to development teams
- Proficient in RTL: VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Conceptual understanding of Digital Systems
- FPGA Architecture knowledge
- Understanding of FPGA design flow and tools like Vivado
- Knowledge of ADC, DAC and RF knowledge
- Knowledge and working with AMD-Xilinx RFSoC devices is a plus
- Knowledge of Power, IO, PCB board design
- Experience of working with any of Xilinx IP’s is a good to have
- Experience of working with any of Xilinx Evaluation Boards or any Xilinx device based 3rd party board
- Basic communication protocols: AXI, JTAG, I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- 8+ yrs. with Masters / Bachelor or equivalent in the field of Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
- PG-Diploma in VLSI from a reputed institute/university is a plus.
Requisition Number: 160894
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Product Engineering