Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Apex Mobile
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Your Partner Studio: Respawn Entertainment. Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager - you will be responsible for driving go-to-market planning for Apex Legends Mobile working cross functionally with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR, external agencies, and research teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns to support player acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Leading Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community, and Lifecycle for Apex Legends Mobile
- Responsible for the growth KPIs and defining the marketing objective and strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
- Collaborate and lead development on creative strategies to maintain a consistent and cohesive brand vision across UA, App Stores, Lifecycle, and Social
- Maintain licensor relationships across marketing to manage asset approvals and highlight opportunities for partnerships
- Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for new marketing initiatives
- Key results will focus on paid and organic growth marketing strategies – building innovative multi-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products
- Ability to connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short term ROI and long-term growth
- Test, optimize, and analyze campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics. Allocate time and resources appropriately
- 6+ years of experience in developing campaign strategy, managing marketing campaigns, and/or working within a marketing organization
- Effective experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social
- Strong project management skills
- Either developed or helped to execute a go-to-market strategy from end to end
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strength in utilizing Excel
- User Acquisition Experience is a plus
- Familiarity with products in the RPG space is a plus
- Genuine interest in mobile FPS and Apex is a plus