SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (Synopsys PrimeTime) • Knowledge of at least one EDA Timing tool (Synopsys Primetime)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 7 years Physical Design/CAD experience or Masters degree and 5 years experience
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent UNIX and scripting programming skills (Perl, Python and/or TCL)
• Strong understanding of digital circuits
• Experience with flow automation
• Expert knowledge of at least one EDA Timing tool
• Experience with version control software (e.g. perforce, git)
• Highly motivated, self-starter with good interpersonal skills
Requisition Number: 120201
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge of at least one EDA Timing tool (Synopsys Primetime)
Founded in 1969 as a Silicon Valley start-up, the AMD journey began with dozens of employees focused on leading-edge semiconductor products. From those modest beginnings, AMD has grown into a global company of 10,000 people, achieving many important industry firsts a...