Sr. Silicon Design Engineer (162801)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
1. Must have SoC implementation knowledge with expertise in handling complex PD work.
2. Good understanding of the PnR implementation flow with skills to tackle challenges in designs
3. Good proficiency in the industry standard PnR tools and practices.
4. Influences technical decisions that have a significant impact on the design implementation.
5. Requires limited supervision and independent in problem solving.
6. Coaches and mentors less experienced staff; influences others as a technical leader.
7. very good communication and presentation skills
8. Proficiency in scripting
1. SoC implementation expertise. Multi million gates implementation in VDSM technologies.
2. Low power implementation, Constraints validation, Formal verification
3. Floorplanning, Power planning.
4. Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS).
5. Awareness of SCAN and DFT implementation
6. Static Timing analysis (STA).
7. Analysis: IR, EM, Noise.
8. Physical Verification.
Requisition Number: 162801
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design