Sr. Silicon Design Engineer (168823)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in ASIC Design Verification
- Should have strong design verification (SOC and/or IP level)
- Experience Performance Verification
- Must have excellent knowledge of ASIC Design Flow and SOC architecture
- Experience in developing complex testbench/model in verilog, System verilog or SystemC
- Experience in writing testplans and testcases
- Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, PLI interface, C/C++, Perl/shell scripts programming skills
- Must have very strong communication skills and the ability/desire to foster a team/global environment
Requisition Number: 168823
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design