Sr. Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This person will be part of next generation Design team. Requires strong hands-on knowledge of all facets of the SOC design process and good understanding of SOC Architecture.
- Strong knowledge in IP/SOC design methodologies.
- Strong experience in Synthesis, timing, full chip netlisting & front-end design tools& flows
- Sound knowledge of RTL/SOC design with Verilog/system Verilog
- Low power design
- Mentoring juniors and enhancing their skill set
- Must have strong knowledge of AMBA AHB/AXI protocol
- Working knowledge on code coverage, functional coverage, Lint, CDC etc
- IP development and coding using standard coding guide lines knowledge
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to participate & lead in global meetings
- Soft skills to be able to work in a cross functional international team digital and software design engineers
- Minimum 8+ years of RTL design, Architecture, SOC implementation experience
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, pressure filled environment.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in ECE/ Electrical Engineering with Digital Systems/VLSI as major.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Requisition Number: 165146
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design