Sr. Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Develop micro-architecture for GPU blocks based on architectural requirement.
• Develop RTL code for GPU blocks in Verilog HDL and make sure functional correct and reusable for different configuration.
• Synthesis and deliver netlist that meeting timing, area and power requirement. Help PD on the floorplanning and close timing.
• Analyze gating efficiency report to improve RTL quality
• MS degree of EE with 5+ years working experience in ASIC Company.
• Expert of Verilog RTL design and has experience of large digital ASIC project.
• Familiar with front-end EDA tools and flows.
• Familiar with C/C++ programming and unix/linux and scripts (tcl, perl etc.)
• Fluent English on talking, presentation and writing documents.
• Work is performed with limited supervision. Strong sense of task scheduling and deliver on time as predetermined milestones committed to manager.
• Can solves complex, novel and non-recurring problems; initiates significant changes to existing processes/methods and leads development and implementation
• Possesses specialized knowledge of Computer architecture and computer arithmetic (a plus)
• Possesses specialized knowledge of Computer graphic knowledge (a plus)
Requisition Number: 163683
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design