Sr. Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the leading edge, front-end or back-end ASIC design flow which covers from logical design to physical implementation
- Participate in the research of Design Methodology to improve automation and productivity
- Work closely with design team for projects’ Tapeout
- Knowledge of ASIC design (Digital circuit design, verilogHDL) is required
- Be familiar with Linux working environment
- Experience in Synthesis or Physical synthesis is a plus.
- Experience in program with one or more languages (CShell, TCL, Perl or python etc.) is a plus
- Experience in any ASIC flow and/or EDA tools is a plus
- Good in English writing and speaking
- Be eager to learn new knowledge, be able to resolve complex problem
- Major in EE, CS or related, Master Degree.
Requisition Number: 168926
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design