Sr. Silicon Design Engineer(171722)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
DFT verification engineer
What are the responsibilities in this role?
• Develop and execute pre-silicon verification test plans for DFT features of the chip. Develop directed and random verification tests to validate the functionality.
• Verify DFT design blocks and subsystems (such as MBIST, high speed IO PHY, fuse, clocks, reset) using complex SV or C++ verification environments.
• Debug regression test failures to expose specification and implementation issues. Identify and address areas of concern to meet design quality objectives.
• Post silicon ATE and System level debug support of the test patterns delivered. Optimize the test patterns to improve the test quality and reduce test costs.
What is the experience and knowledge you should have?
• 4 to 10 years of experience in DFT feature verification (such as JTAG, MBIST, SCAN, fuse, IO-PHY loopback testing)
• Strong programming skills in Verilog and/or C++
• Strong debug skills and experience with debug tools such as Verdi.
• Experience with EDA simulation tools like Synopsys VCS, Cadence NCSIM, Verdi
• Experience with any scripting languages like Tcl/Perl/Ruby/Python
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS, file version control.
What educational background should have?
• Minimum Engineering Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science.
Requisition Number: 171722
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design