Sr. Software Applications Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Test and evaluate new Platform supporting for NPI software compatibility and relibility test.
- Reproduce and debug issues with specific software relative.
- Maintain and update lab equipment and setup as required
- Provide technical support to customers, including product testing/updating, applications, quality issue and technical problem resolution.
- Working with internal marketing and development teams to determine feasibility of new products and features
- Solving customer system setup and configuration challenges.
- Working with customers to manage quality issues in customer manufacturing and field applications
Requisition Number: 176044
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.