Sr. Software Development Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Develop heterogeneous acceleration libraries and solutions on FPGA and ACAP devices, to promote the adoption of Xilinx devices and support the development of strategic business partners.
- Work with other Vitis teams on programmability evolution.
- Master or PhD degree. Prefer EE and CS major.
- Fluent in C/C++ programming.
- Prefer those with optimization experience with vector instruction set, like SSE, AVX, SVE, etc.
- Prefer those with HLS, Verilog or VHDL development experience.
- Prefer those with software debugging skill under Linux environment.
Requisition Number: 181987
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Beijing City: Beijing
Job Function: Design