Sr. Software Development Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- In general machine learning background with focus on VLIW SIMD processor programming helps.
- Experience in partitioning problems for execution on a multicore processor system with latency, bandwidth and memory utilization tradeoffs
- Proficient in C/C++, Python and various ML frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch etc
- Must have strong competency in understanding and analyzing complex signal processing and computer vision algorithms
- Ability to work with fixed point hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience creating internal and/or customer facing detailed documentation
Requisition Number: 154009
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Hiring Manager: Parag Dighe