Sr. Software Development Engineer(178164)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Minimum of 8 years of software development experience with C/C++
- Experience with software development in a Linux environment
- Experience in low level driver development, register interface programming, general algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with embedded processors such as ARM
- Experience with industrial standard devices e.g. Ethernet, PCIe, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO and Memory architectures DDR/SDRAM/DMA
- Experience with Linux kernel Networking subsystem including kernel mode and user mode Ethernet NIC drivers
- Experience in high performance and low latency, multi-threaded, high throughput SRIOV-capable PCIe-subsystem drivers for network acceleration
- Experience with networking frameworks like DPDK and ODP
- Experience in Linux crypto subsystem and Network security protocols (SSL, TLS, IPsec, MACsec, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking development such as Overlay Protocols (NVGRE, VxLAN, etc.), Stateless Offload (LSO, RSS, etc.), Stateful Offload (SSL, ToE, etc.), Packet Processing (Tunneling, ECMP, Load Balancing, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with virtualization (ESX, KVM, Xen, etc.), Open Virtual Switch (OVS), NFV is an advantage
- Scripting language experience like Perl, Python or TCL is an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering software projects that exceed customer quality expectations
- Wired or wireless telecommunications experience is an advantage
- Experience in HDL design on FPGA platforms is an advantage
- A self-starter and team player
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science Engineering
Requisition Number: 178164
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design