Sr. Software Development Engineer(180446)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD System Simulation team is looking for a SystemC model developer to work on the System Simulation flow for AMD AIE flows. The selected candidate will work on SystemC model development for AIE-related IPs and System simulation/co-simulation infra development. He or she will have the opportunity to interact with senior engineers across the globe, and collaborate with them to introduce cutting-edge features critical for the next phase of company growth, especially keeping software developer requirements into consideration. The selected candidate will ensure that new features meet technical specifications and business goals and assume responsibility for the overall solution. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of product development; design, prototyping, testing, and productization.
The team provides a fast-paced environment offering each of its member's immense opportunity to interact with a wide variety of people including from other organizations like hardware/software developers, marketing, support, and even direct customer interaction, and truly learn and grow their skills and capabilities.
· A minimum of Bachelors in EE, CS, CE with 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in creating timing models using Accellera SystemC and TLM 2.0.
· Software development and debugging skills, fluency in C/C++ including OOP, data structures, and algorithms is required.
· Familiarity with hardware languages like VHDL, Verilog, and System Verilog for simulation using tools like Modelsim, VCS, Questa Sim is highly desired.
· Understanding of SoC architectures, Interconnects, NOC, memory, peripherals, etc is critical.
· Experience in at least one of the technologies like Virtual Platforms, SystemC/QEMU models, Emulation platforms, Hw/Sw co-design, and Performance analysis is desired.
· Experience in scripting languages like python, Perl is highly desired. Any knowledge of Tcl is a big plus.
· Basic understanding of device drivers, Linux drivers is desirable.
· Experience in software development environment on both Linux and Windows is desirable.
· Background in ASIC or FPGA design flow and general awareness of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools like synthesis, simulation, place, and route is required.
Requisition Number: 180446
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design