Sr. Software Development Engineer(182164)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Strong digital design basics
• RTL (VHDL, Verilog & System Verilog) coding skills
• Understanding of FPGA design flow and tools (Synthesis, Simulation and place and route of VIvado Tool)
• ASIC/FPGA design or verification experience – VHDL or Verilog
• Xilinx Vivado or ISE Design Suite experience
• Hands on experience on simulators like Questa, Modelsim etc.
• RTL Simulation knowledge
• Advanced Debug skills in software environment or strong problem-solving skills
Requisition Number: 182164
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design