Job Title Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Summary: The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner brings business acumen and recruitment expertise as a global talent engagement ambassador and key business partner. This role works in a consultative manner with stakeholders to understand business goals, successfully promote the employer brand, provide analytics and insights on talent acquisition metrics, and manage an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. This position will be a key contributor to reinforce recruitment processes and standards, educate and train stakeholders, and drive talent acquisition strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the full life cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage. Manage requisition load of technical and non-technical professional roles.
- Develop and cultivate rapport with hiring managers and HR partners; understand business objectives and translate these to talent needs and candidate profiles.
- Coach hiring managers, interviewers and talent acquisition team members on the recruitment process, interview protocol, candidate assessment and applicant tracking system (ATS) use, as well as highlight unconscious biases and coach about diversity needs.
- Partner with hiring managers on role requirements, ensure diversity and inclusion strategy is incorporated and collaborate with HR for alignment of salary ranges.
- Create a positive candidate experience; reinforce exceptional standards and provide timely feedback and follow up status for both internal/external candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Build the TPCi brand externally to attract and nurture a network of future candidates. Attend recruitment events and maintain social media presence.
- Report out on recruitment metrics to provide impactful data insights to identify trends and influence decision making for approach and future TA programs. Measure outputs and iterate to ensure continuous improvement, championing new recruitment/sourcing/posting ideas, to include software tools.
- Model company values as a brand ambassador and hold yourself and others accountable. Translate strategic objectives into actionable items that inspire others to behave and operate at their best.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years of corporate recruiting experience (can include some agency experience) in technical and non-technical roles. More tech focused preferred.
- Experience managing high volume recruitment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with recruiting technology and social media applications, such as LinkedIn, Boolean, job boards, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Self sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: Impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.