Job Summary: We are currently looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Program Manager, to create and oversee all TA related programs and system related functions. which includes (but not limited to) Employee Referral, College and Internship hiring, Diversity recruitment, Recruitment Marketing, Programmatic recruitment advertising, and ATS (Greenhouse) and any additional platform management.
What You’ll Do
- Create programs that can scale and grow:
- Develop an ongoing ecosystem of early career and emerging talent through a strategic campus strategy (global), internships, proactive networking, and digital candidate engagement
- Assist with a multi-faceted TA diversity strategy focused on 1) educating the workforce regarding diversity hiring 2) recruiting diverse candidates 3) creating an equitable and inclusive interview process 4) connecting managers to resources on “how to cultivate inclusivity within their teams and through their leadership”
- Ensure a best in class relocation strategy and oversee TA immigration partnership with legal
- Own and maintain the Employee Referral program
- Oversee the core operational processes for the TA team:
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies along with the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Support team communications, executive updates, QBRs, recruiting team meetings/offsites, etc.
- Site administration of ATS system (Greenhouse), ensuring upgrades and modifications when needed
- Oversee and administer background check process and all pre-onboarding activities
- Provide TA systems and recruitment training for new hires
- Ensure processes are scalable
- Create a scalable sourcing model focused on pipelining for highly prioritized roles, events, diversity, etc.
- Manage both client and candidate CSAT, developing insights and recommending changes where needed
- Lead revamp on external career site, working with outside agency on employment branding and candidate value propositions
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry and identify innovative ways to improve our hiring capabilities and candidate experience
- Work closely with People Analytics to develop meaningful reporting and insights that can both inform the TA roadmap and be shared with both the business and the talent acquisition team
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of broad recruiting and/or TA programs experience required, with at least 2+ years managing and leading a team preferably within the technology and gaming industries
- Demonstrable experience in developing, leading, and sustaining TA programs
- Proven track record of developing and executing against innovative candidate sourcing and emerging talent / university/college programs
- Ability to evaluate, develop and implement operational improvements
- Data driven, with experience in strategic planning, diagnosing pipeline health and funnel conversion rates
- Proactive thought leader consistently delivering results of the highest quality
- Agile, innovative, collaborative leader with vision
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies and goals
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on operational rigor
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams to identify scalable solutions, set objectives and drive change management
How You Will Be Successful
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Continuously paying attention to internal and external customer needs and adapting as they evolve to exceed expectations.
- Analytical Thinking: Uses logical reasoning to systematically analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues using data.
- Creativity: Identifies issues and generates ideas to create something new or different.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services, encouraging others to do the same resulting in quality deliverables.
- Impact and Influence: Persuades, negotiations and convinces others to gain the support and commitment of others for an idea, agenda, or direction.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.