Sr Verification Engineer(182204)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SoC verification team at AMD Hyderabad is contributing towards the verification of PCIe based Coherency and Platform management sub-systems which are critical building blocks of the highly programable SoC. The team uses latest verification methodologies and tool chains to ensure first pass silicon. This team works very closely with product definition, SW development, RTL development , emulation and Post Silicon validation teams.
Job Profile :
Individual who has passion of learning into domains like Coherency, PCIe Gen4, PCIe Gen 5, QDMA and SERDES etc.
Willingness to work at multiple levels of verification environments like Block, Sub System and Full Chip.
Person who has inclination to mentor young team members and also work as Individual contributor in technical lead role.
Innovative thinking individuals who can utilize new ideas to improv verification effectiveness.
Open to get an exposure to pre and post silicon hands on.
- BTech/MTech/MS with Electronics/Electrical/Computer sciences from Reputed university or college.
- Courses on VLSI design, Digital design will be added advantage
- Working experience of 8-12 years in the front end RTL verification.
- Working experience with SV and UVM/OVM methodologies.
- Expert in handling verification challenges of Processor based SoC Verification
- Knowledge on Boot flow and SoC design is must
- Knowledge of AHB and AXI protocol is must.
- Knowledge of coherency protocols and concepts like ACE/CCIX and CXL protocol.
- Knowledge of serial protocols like I2C, SD, SPI, QSPI, USB and PCIe is big advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Scripting knowledge Perl or Python
Requisition Number: 182204
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design