Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
The Challenge: We are looking for a forward-thinking, articulate, savvy, results oriented Manager of Consolidations who will be responsible for assisting the Consolidations Group in maintaining the integrity of our monthly and quarterly financials, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
This newly created position will report to the Manager of Consolidations. You will be responsible for all aspects of the consolidation process, including month and quarter end close, maintenance of the global consolidation system, validation and analysis of reported results, and support of information needs across a diverse financial reporting user base. This person must have experience in driving transformation and process improvement projects from start to finish. The Manager of Consolidation is a very strong leader who is adept at inspiring change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
- Perform complex general accounting functions including the preparation and review of monthly journal entries, analysis and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Calculate monthly transfer pricing arrangements intercompany settlements and eliminations, treasury investment and currency transactions, inventories, capital expenditures, and corporate operating expenses
- Contribute to finance accounting streamline transformation (FAST) initiatives to improve current processes or technology enhancements while ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization including but not limited to label accounting, revenue & royalties, digital finance, label finance, FP&A, data governance, tax, etc.
- Assist with the integrity of consolidated financial statements
- Support the creation of new entities in our ERP and Hyperion systems as a result of M&A and other growth efforts. Liaise with global partners in accounting and data governance to meet all metadata requirements.
- Assist with financial audit and review including coordinate quarterly and year end requests, prepare audit schedules, and collaborate with both external and internal auditors
- Perform other adhoc analyses and special projects as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 2+ years of professional accounting experience working in high volume, fast paced environments.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Solid accounting principle foundation.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business managers and to develop working relationships with management and staff in all departments.
- Proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment utilizing organizational and team-oriented interpersonal skills to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deal with multiple changing priorities.
- Self-starter working under minimal direction and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the deadline.
- Experience with using accounting software and resolving system workflow issue a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functionalities and formula (e.g. pivot table, SUMIF/SUMIFS/VLOOKUP formulas, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP, Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems, and BlackLine reconciliation tool a plus.