Staff Business Systems Analyst(184680)
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
ERP PROCUREMENT SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Work in conjunction with AMD business ,IT members and implementation partners to implement SAP S4 HANA covering modules like Materials Management (Procurement), Sales and distribution (Order Management). Also participate in migrating data elements from Oracle ERP to SAP S4 HAND. Additionally, you will provide ongoing support and expansion of capabilities after the implementation is complete.
- Driven and motivated.
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate multiple internal stakeholders.
- Manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to establish trust / relationships quickly.
- Work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Migrate key data elements from Oracle ERP System to SAP S4 in the procurement and connected modules
- Implementation & maintenance of the SAP S4 HANA Material Management Modules
- Managing configuration and integration activities with other modules and systems.
- Functional & technical specification for the required changes.
- Trouble shooting for any system issues.
- Coordinate with business and other IT teams to enable productive use of SAP systems
- Multiple implementation project experience using major business applications like Oracle ERP/ SAP. Having experience of moving from Oracle ERP to SAP would be great.
- End to end project experience covering, requirements gathering, Solutioning, Functional Design, Technical Design, Development and Deployments.
- Good knowledge on supply chain modules like Purchasing, Order Management, and Inventory
- Experience of working in cross functional, geographically distributed teams to deliver company goal
- Experience with HITEC and Semicon companies and related knowledge is highly preferable
- Configure applications and provide functional oversight on procurement modules
- Drive accountability and continuous process improvements within the business process
- Waterfall and Agile project management experience working with mid-sized projects.
- People management and development experience.
- Ability to work with senior business and IT leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- SAP Material Management/Purchasing certifications desired.
Requisition Number: 184680
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Information Technology