Strategic Partnership Manager, GSI
The Strategic Partner Development Manager will be responsible for operationalizing our partnerships and alliances with key Global Systems Integrators. You will be the primary day-to-day point of contact for Unity’s GSI partnerships. You will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships to develop and take ownership of the collaboration plan to ensure the partnerships are working successfully towards achieving goals and critical metrics across several workstreams (Sales, Marketing, Training, Technology).
You will establish meaningful relationships at every level, maintaining a keen understanding of our partner’s strategy, technical roadmap, business priorities, and operational needs, to ensure those needs are met in a timely manner. You will bring a growth mindset to Unity’s top strategic partnerships. You have a tenacious work ethic, superior attention to detail, and are someone who takes extreme ownership. You are thoughtful and respectful and represent the Unity values. You should have a passion for innovation that supports the spirit of our partnerships to bring market-defining solutions to end customers. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth as you work deeply with highly complex partner organizations, building strong relationships in the C-Suite and collaborating across multiple internal partners to resolve complex issues, and deliver operational excellence
What you’ll be doing
- Liaise with Unity’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success organizations as well as the GSI’s partnership team to maintain oversight across all workstreams to ensure the global cross-business unit relationship is operating efficiently.
- Build and maintain a trusted-advisor and “in it together” relationship with the designated leaders of our partner organization. Ensure we are organized as a partnership and working efficiently across critical workstreams - product & R&D, sales/joint GTM, training & enablement, and marketing.
- Work with Unity's operations team to establish tools and processes to manage the growth of rapidly growing global partnerships e.g. program management, pipeline management, quarterly business reviews, etc. and help us optimize for improved results with our Partners.
- Work with Unity revenue leaders to identify market opportunities to pursue with our partners and assist in the development of go-to-market and co-selling strategies and sales enablement materials
- Work with Unity’s Training & Enablement Team to develop the upskilling program required for our partners to build high-impact Unity services practices
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience working with or in a Global System Integrator
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Understanding of the enterprise digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape
- Strong listening and communication skills and a proven track record working with cross-functional teams
You might also have
- Masters Degree in STEM
- Worked in 3D specifically
- French working proficiency
Gross base salary (USD): 147,300-199,400*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.