Streamer Partnership Coordinator EMEA
Amsterdam, Full time
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on the brand-new IP.
At PUBG Amsterdam, our people are our most important resource. We are currently looking for a an enthusiastic, passionate and organized Streamer Partnership Coordinator to join us in our Communications Team. As the EMEA Streamer Partnership Coordinator, you’ll report to the EMEA Streamer Partnership Manager and you will help us run our content creator-focused Partner Programs and assist the talented streamers and creators within our communities. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain Partner-related databases
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and reporting key viewership and activity performance metrics
- Regularly track and log streamers/creators’ voice (feedback, concerns, suggestions), and proactively report sentiment within the influencer ecosystem
- Help organize, schedule and coordinate events and activations with partnered creators
- Communicate and work with internal teams to coordinate social promotions and asset creation requests on behalf of Partnerships team
- Contribute to conceptualizing and executing new content creation & event ideas
- Help foster relationships with streamers/creators and provide them with relevant information and support materials
- Assist in identifying and acquiring new streamers/creators for Partner Programs
- Track, evaluate and pitch ongoing trends in creator/influencer space in the EMEA region to help ensure KRAFTON Partner activities are best in class
What we’re ideally looking for
- 1+ year experience in related field
- Business proficiency level of English
- Passion for video games and strong understanding of MMO/FPS/BR games
- Avid consumer of gaming & esports related live streaming and video content
- Good understanding of current live streaming, video and social media platforms (YouTube,Twitch, Trovo, TikTok etc.) and trends
- Strong familiarity with popular gaming content creators (focused on PUBG as well as on other games) in EMEA region
- Comfortable within multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interface effectively with both content creators and developers
- Strong customer service ethic
- Proactive team player with the ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and spreadsheets
- Able to travel as required both globally and domestically
- Active player of any of the KRAFTON titles, especially PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS
- Tech savvy with the knowledge of troubleshooting processes and familiarity with OBS (or similar)
- Experience with running community events (offline and/or online)
- Fluency in at least one other Europe relevant language would be a plus (Arabic, German, French, Spanish, Turkish or Russian)
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!