Summer 2022 Inside Sales Representative Co-Op/ Intern - 163601
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The role of the Inside Sales Representative Intern is to support initiatives related to infrastructure and implementation of program objectives. This person will support team members with needs related to training, process, and engagement models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Testing tools to support end to end sales flow
- Working through roles and responsibilities alignment and opportunity
- Working through processes for testing and refinement
- Engaging with internal team members to provide feedback
Knowledge and Experience
- Preferred skills include background in Sales, Finance, Marketing, Business, Economics, or similar fields
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organization, from peers to executives
- Quick starter, able to ramp quickly and be actively involved in day-to-day engagements
- Highly organized, with the skills to present clear and concise outcomes
- Agile, able to work in a fast pace, quickly changing environment
Requisition Number: 163601
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.