Supplier Enablement Specialist
Riot's Procurement team partners with deal owners and external partners to secure all goods and services needed. We apply policies that help mitigate risk while allowing for maximum value in our deals. From getting large projects approved and negotiating contracts, to tracking orders and payments, we help deal owners navigate the journey.
As Supplier Enablement Specialist, you'll report to the Procurement Operations Supervisor. You'll understand and incorporate the requirements to onboard suppliers into Riot's Coupa Procurement Platform and coordinate with other finance teams to ensure supplier's catalogs. You'll work with the our Procurement team, and suppliers to gather accurate data and maintain updated records.
- Be a primary liaison between Riot and suppliers for all supplier onboarding activities, and help navigate and resolve issues.
- Track and document all enablement activities required for a proper audit trail
- Maintain a understanding of the requirements associated with managing a supplier onboarding program and lead continuous improvements across all related policies.
- Ensure that all updates to our policy account for the different supplier types used at Riot, and evaluate if/how our organizational structure might be impacted.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate Procurement and Accounting Management teams.
- Enforce the proper controls for maintaining our supplier database, including securing sensitive information, identifying and gathering missing data, and supporting the audits of existing supplier records.
- Respond to requests for process exceptions by investigating and combining appropriate solutions within guidelines, and escalating unusual or complex issues/requests to the Procurement Management Team.
- Provide supplier training through emails, one-on-one calls, or virtual meetings.
- Provide suppliers with Coupa product support for the Coupa Supplier Portal.
- 1 or more years of supplier enablement experience in the Procurement industry, or related activities.
- Understand, interpret, and articulate procurement policies and control requirements, especially under challenging situations.
- Provide reporting and visibility to all parties involved.
- Manage high volume data tracking and entry.
- Knowledge of procurement systems like Coupa.
- Prior experience supporting multiple teams.
- 1+ years previous system or program administration experience to demonstrate comparable skills.
- Associates degree in business administration.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.