As a Systems Administrator, you will join Ubisoft IT, specifically the Security Operations center team as part of a global security team called Security & Risk Management (SRM). Your role will be to apply best security practices while paying particular attention to operational activities.
- Ensure proper day-to-day operations of systems supporting security operations, such as a SIEM or EDR;
- Install, maintain and update hardware and software;
- Participate in Identity and Access Management (IAM);
- Monitor system events to ensure system health and maximum system accessibility and quality of service;
- Participate in backups, system recovery and execution of a business recovery plan;
- Maintain documentation regarding configuration, operation and troubleshooting procedures for the CoS infrastructure;
- Participate in the automation of incident response processes;
- Participate in the deployment of new security solutions;
- Apply security best practices;
- Respond to user requests and service requests.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, and/or Python;
- Knowledge of network security;
- Knowledge of containers such as Docker and/or Kubernetes, and microservices architecture is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of cloud services administration (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack) is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, and/or Chef is considered an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.