SystemC Modelling Engineer (162202)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech with 3 - 6 years of experience in SystemC Modelling
- Eepeeirnace in Developing SystemC/TLM2.0 based models of IP blocks
- Experience in developing System C based models for architecture and performance exploration
- Experience with AMBA, Interconnect & Memory protocols
- Experience in working with DSP based subsystem is highly recommended
Requisition Number: 162202
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design