Systems Design Eng.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Systems Design Eng.
- Plan collaborative sub teams focused around preventing issues in high risk areas
- Work with functional teams to prioritize and develop customer workshop plans for all aspects of testing
- Develop and drive detailed issue review process with teams to manage and track technical issues, risks and priorities, and in time resolution
- Drive postmortems/QTRs to continue to improve customer experience
- Gain technical knowledge by participating in various internal and cross-functional technical initiatives, bring-up, reviews, etc.
- Lead collaborative technical discussions to develop external technical communication deck (advisory, 8D report, etc.) for customer communication
- Manage executive communications and participating in internal program reviews to update status, risks and actions
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Requisition Number: 181991
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.