Systems Thermal Design Eng. (164321)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
System Thermal Design Eng.
- Familiar with thermal simulation tools.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal) in English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Provide guidance to Mobile/DT companies thermal design engineering teams in their support of our discrete graphics, CPUs, and chipsets. This includes analyzing our partners and technology training.
- Review system designs to help get designs into production and work with our OEM customers to ensure their design meets AMD processor requirements and helps them get into production.
- Overseas reviews and training activities when to support customers.
- Generate policies and procedures to enhance the capabilities of the group.
- Be an external voice of AMD to outside customers
- On-site support customer to resolve issues.
- Thermal and acoustic field issue investigation.
- Thermal/ Mechanical related experience.
- Mobile PC or Server thermal module design, debug, and test experience.
- Experience with Pro/E and Solid Works is required.
- Experience with Flotherm, Icepak, or ANSYS is a plus.
Master of Mechanical Engineering (or Bachelor Degree in a related field of relevant experience).
Requisition Number: 164321
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.