Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is growing its Talent Acquisition team and seeking a self-driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator focused on delivering a first-class candidate experience and overseeing the logistical aspects of our interview process, acting as a liaison between candidates and recruiters. The coordinator will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to support each search as well as making recommendations for process improvement.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s game development studio in Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Talent Acquisition team identify and hire the best suited profiles across a variety of disciplines, experience, and locations.
- We partner with the business to recruit best-in-class talent globally.
- We strategically source, engage, and select top candidates across multiple disciplines, ensuring a seamless and effective recruitment process.
- We proactively build relationships, leverage innovative recruitment strategies, and collaborate with stakeholders to fulfill talent needs and drive organizational growth.
- We collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends in order to prepare recruiting and hiring reports.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow-up and high-quality communication to make sure recruiting processes flow smoothly.
- Coordinate all interview logistics and communicate them to candidates and interview teams.
- Partner with talent team and hiring managers to create and schedule flexible interviews.
- Work with complex and shifting calendars across multiple time zones and facilitate any schedule changes.
- Maintain accurate and up to date data in our applicant tracking system.
- Assist with setting up audio / visual equipment for virtual meetings.
- Review and shortlist applications.
- Read professional publications, maintain social networks, and participate in professional organizations in order to keep on top of job and industry knowledge.
- Manage multiple tasks and action items (documentation, follow-up, and logistical preparation).
- Support the talent team in ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- A degree level education or experience in HR/recruitment coordination.
- Passion for gaming, technology and the Rockstar Games brand.
- Strong networking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-driven with strong organizational skills.
- Effective time management with ability to shift priorities when necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and problem solve on the fly.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Proficient with social media platforms, Outlook, MS Word, and Excel.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- 1+ years of interview scheduling and coordinating experience, in the games industry or other high-tech marketplace.
- Prior experience of working with an ATS beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.