Talent Acquisition Intern
On being a Talent Acquisition Coordinator Intern at Ubisoft Toronto
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator Intern, you will be working closely with the Recruitment team, HR teams and hiring managers and supporting them with administrative tasks. You will also experience the behind-the-scenes of our recruitment and internal mobility initiatives; everything from coordination to collaboration to attending events with our team!
Type of Position: Full-time paid internship.
Length of internship: 6 - 12 months
Start Time: Fall 2022
Location: Toronto - Hybrid (Remote & In-Studio), must reside in Ontario
Eligibility: This position is ONLY available for Ontario students who are seeking a co-op or internship position as part of their studies. Applicants cannot be graduated nor graduating BEFORE April 2023.
What you will gain from the experience of working as part of our team
- Gain hands-on experience with and support with the coordination of our various recruitment processes & pipelines
- Work directly with our hiring managers to facilitate their recruitment workflow and the filling of their requisitions;
- Learn about how job descriptions are created, intake meetings conducted, interview guides created, and feedback forms and candidate scorecards completed
- Learn how we work with our ATS (applicant tracking system), as well as how we publish and advertise these positions;
- Learn everything from phone screening to extending offers;
- And so much more!
What it takes to make it
- In pursuit of a/an college diploma or university degree;
- Interest in HR and Recruitment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT);
- You enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders;
- You are organized and like to jump on new challenges;
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and fun environment;
- You thrive working as part of a team;
- You don’t hesitate to take ownership of tasks assigned to you;
- You make things happen;
Nice to have:
- Passion for games, technology, and/or creative industries
Life at Ubisoft
At Ubisoft Toronto, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our individuality helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
When you’re a member of our team, your professional development is a priority. You’ll have opportunities to be challenged, learn and grow in your role. Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within game development while working with Ubisoft’s most powerful technologies – from game engines to performance capture and more. Annual performance reviews and salary increases will help you further your career and grow with our studio. We also offer hybrid remote work options, six weeks of vacation for all employees, an enhanced parental leave program, a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, industry education support, training and career development.
We celebrate the big and small moments together – with virtual events, get togethers, giveaways and more. In addition to our “right to disconnect” philosophy, the studio offers a variety of health and wellness initiatives including yoga, an on-site gym, flexible work hours, and other programs to create a better, sustainable work environment for our teams.
We encourage you to read our Code of Conduct prior to applying. It is our collective responsibility at Ubisoft Toronto to maintain a respectful and inclusive work environment, and be the best possible place to work and grow. Knowing and respecting our Code of Conduct’s principles and guidelines is key to achieving that goal.
At Ubisoft Toronto, we believe diversity is our studio’s biggest strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity of our player community, is inclusive and respectful of the individuality of our team and embodies our core values – trust, integrity, excellence and care.
We encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, neurodivergent people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for?
Ubisoft Toronto is committed to providing accommodations for accessibility upon request.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.