Talent Acquisition Manager
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help develop, drive, and execute on various recruiting strategies and initiatives that support T2's creative teams at Private Division, Dots and Ghost Story Games. This is a hands-on role that includes managing your own req load, while mentoring a small team of dynamic recruiters. Our approach to recruiting is very relationship focused. We are committed to enhancing the T2 experience for all candidates and hiring partners, from initial engagement through onboarding.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who has a real passion for finding & hiring amazing talent, cares about building diverse and inclusive teams and is inspired to be an integral part of an industry leader’s strategic talent planning effort.
This position can be based in New York City, Seattle, Boston, Austin, Vancouver or Toronto, Canada and reports directly to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition.
What You’ll Take On
- Own end to end full life cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles across T2's creative and corporate teams; work closely with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, proactively source, screen, and manage the offer negotiation process.
- Build a stellar team of recruiters and provide development, guidance, feedback, and support to a team of technical and non-technical recruiting professionals.
- Work with TA Leadership team to develop, lead, and maintain comprehensive learning opportunities that support ongoing development to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain regular communication with hiring leaders to determine process effectiveness and evaluate potential improvements.
- Coach recruiters, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders on all aspects of the hiring process and Talent Acquisition best practices; ensure recruiters, sourcers, & hiring managers are trained on interview skills, recruiting tools, and other recruiting procedures.
- Collaborate with other recruiting teams across the T2 Enterprise to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads, and best practices.
- Be a thought partner to hiring leaders and other internal stakeholders across the organization, to help define strategies, drive change, and deliver solutions that ensure T2 hires the best talent in the market.
- Partner with TA Leadership team to establish team performance goals and metrics, timelines and tracking process to measure and manage recruiter progress.
- Assist in evaluating sourcing tools and innovative recruiting platforms and provide recommendations to improve how we identify talent.
- Work with TA Leadership team to track, analyze, and report on recruitment metrics to measure what matters most to the business, identify areas of improvement, and provide data-driven updates and recommendations to Talent Acquisition and key stakeholders.
- Work with Director of DEI and other internal stakeholders to drive diversity initiatives and ensure recruiting processes are aligned with T2’s DE&I strategy.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to develop talent forecasts that align with the current and future business needs.
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends and best practices, and how they affect attracting the best talent for the organization.
- Lead and/or participate in meetings, projects and initiatives related to Talent Acquisition.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a team of recruiters/sourcers that are distributed across multiple locations.
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting for high growth teams within various technical & creative verticals.
- Deep understanding of recruiting operations, candidate experience, systems, tools, interview processes, and recruiting metrics.
- Proven success partnering with executives and leaders cross-functionally.
- A good eye for talent with the ability to assess candidates’ skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations.
- Possess an authentic dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion practices, as well as a desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to building teams across various business functions.
- A personal brand of leadership that inspires and drives excellence, while being an active listener and engaging communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day recruiting activities, while working autonomously, navigating ambiguity, producing quality work, on time and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage through change, embodies an ownership mentality, and can successfully work independently, as a team leader, and with a team.
- Passion for talent acquisition and demonstrates curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.