Talent Acquisition Manager
As part of our development, we are currently looking for Talent Acquisition Manager to continue with our growth ambitions in Barcelona studio. You will join the People and Culture team where you will drive the recruitment for our AAA brands such as Rainbow Six Siege, Beyond Good and Evil or any unannounced title.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will develop and execute strategies related to attracting, sourcing, and selecting the top video game talent for the studio.
Your goal is to make Ubisoft Barcelona a great and inclusive place to work and a talent magnet across the South of Europe.
What you´ll do
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will:
- Define, lead, and drive a sustainable talent acquisition strategy & roadmap to support our Hiring Needs.
- Lead a team of 2 or 3 team members.
- Plan, prioritize and set inspiring objectives to empower your team members with clear expectations.
- Manage talent acquisition policies, processes, selection criteria as well as diversity efforts.
- Manage efficiently the talent acquisition annual budget.
- Provide best in class candidate experience and develop a strong future talent pool.
- Define and track talent acquisition data and metrics.
- Partner with in-house communication department to improve the employer branding.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, local and international Universities.
- Care about people - Be exemplary and supportive.
What you´ll bring
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in talent management, recruitment and sourcing
- Experience with developing an in-house, full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Leadership and Communication skills for growing, developing, and managing a team.
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently consistently and positively.
- Result oriented, with high level of attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perk
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)