As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will directly report to the HR Lead, focusing primarily on helping the company to attract and retain top talents. Your main missions will be:
- Handling recruitment processes from start to finish;
- Coordinate with the teams’ managers to understand their needs and follow-up recruitment processes;
- Coordinate with candidates to create good and professional relationships;
- Coordinate with additional stakeholders on recruitment activities and strategy (recruiters at Ubisoft Mobile HQ, HR teams in eastern Europe,...);
- Acting as Green Panda Games’ ambassador with candidates and proposing innovative ideas to communicate and improve the company’s image;
- Reporting to the HR Lead about recruitment activities and HR projects.
The focus will be on recruiting but there will be possibilities to take over additional responsibilities (if you are interested): create and manage internal events to boost the office life, handle some additional tasks related to payroll, health insurance, international mobility,... If you are interested to progress on other HR topics of course!
You will also be able to propose your own projects and new ideas to improve HR operations and office life!
- You are autonomous and motivated!
- You are eager to learn and to grow in a fast-moving and ambitious company!
- You are at ease to communicate in English.
- You like to get to know people and you have an eye for talent and potential.
- You are a people’s person and have a positive mindset!
- You have a first experience in recruitment.
- It’s a plus if you speak français.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow within a casual atmosphere.
- We offer permanent contracts to people showing great potential!
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon :)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.