Talent Administration Specialist
The Talent administration specialist supports employees and managers on all general human resources matters related to policies, processes, activities, and employee services.
What you'll do
- Act as Talent resource for employees and managers.
- Assisting HR Manager with day-to-day clerical/administrative HR functions.
- Participate in HR Services projects and act as an ambassador for HR initiatives.
- Act as HR resource for employees and managers.
- Help onboard new employees by assisting the HR Business Partner and Production Teams to create a seamless first week and beyond.
- Manage employee benefits like ticket restaurant, ticket transport, etc. and group insurance file administration.
- Manage the relationships with external services providers such as Payroll provider, labour and immigration lawyers, relocation providers, and benefits suppliers.
- Be the key user and reference point for managing administrative employee file tools.
- Ensure accuracy of HRIS data.
- Manage HRIS requests.
- Have good working knowledge of the HRIS system.
- Perform all other related duties.
What you'll bring
- 2 or more years' experience in a relevant field.
- Customer focused.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.
- Autonomous and takes the initiative.
- Has a sense of urgency.
- Team player with various communities and stakeholders.
- Empathy and discretion.
- Excellent command of the Office Suite and good working knowledge of HRIS.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, French it’s a plus.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
What we offer
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV and portfolio in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)