Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Tax Analyst will report into the Director of Global Tax. This position supports the global tax accounting and compliance function of the Company’s tax department. The Tax Analyst will be responsible for preparing calculations and reconciliations in connection with the global tax provision, U.S federal and state income tax compliance and indirect tax compliance.
- Prepare data collection requests and templates for global income tax accounting, income tax compliance and transfer pricing documentation processes
- Calculate FIN 48 interest.
- Book monthly tax entries.
- Complete monthly reconciliations and roll-forwards for tax related accounts.
- Complete information packages for U.K. income tax compliance
- Prepare reconciliation of worldwide OPEX and COGS accounts to pool of development costs reflected in cost sharing file.
- Prepare data required for U.S. indirect tax filings including, but not limited to, sales & use and property tax.
- Prepare detailed reconciliation of transfer pricing workflows and intercompany arrangements.
- Reconcile and validate tax payable/receivable transactions and balances by entity.
- Prepare reconciliations and support for deferred tax asset/liability balances.
- Maintain and update worldwide tax calendar, including the tracking of due and filing dates.
- Prepare and analyze sales data by revenue stream, provider and state.
- Prepare and analyze payroll by entity and state.
- Prepare fixed asset additions and dispositions for depreciation calculations, review depreciation reports and reconcile book versus tax basis of fixed assets by entity.
- Prepare estimated tax payments and extension calculations and process payments.
- Prepare calculations and supporting workpapers for U.S. income tax compliance.
- Review and tie out proforma income tax returns received from external income tax preparer.
- Work with team to make sure the Company is set up to make EFT payments to state taxing authorities.
- Work directly with external income tax preparer to address queries and manage requests for information.
- Prepare the data and tax adjustment for the annual U.S federal, state and local income tax provision.
- Assist in preparing support documentation and calculations related to forecasted GAAP effective tax rate for interim tax accounting and reporting.
- Support in maintaining SOX documentation.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end close processes.
- Support the income tax compliance processes and process improvement initiatives to enhance productivity, accuracy, and completion time.
- Support with preparation and coordination of responses to tax authorities for tax audits, notices and investigations.
- Support in the implementation and integration of acquisitions/transactions.
- Assist in tax planning and special projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- MS/MBA in Taxation and/or CPA preferred
- 2+ years minimum total experience, including experience with a publicly traded company and/or national public accounting firm
- Experience with Hyperion. Hyperion Planning, and JD Edwards a plus
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and external service providers.
- Knowledge of internal control documentation requirements for tax processes under Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Knowledge of U.S. taxation of domestic and international transactions.
- Knowledge of ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109).
- Excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $76,000 and $88,500 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.