Unity Technologies is looking for a self motivated individual to join our growing tax team as Tax Analyst. You should be fluent in English and Chinese, love working with cross functional teams, and be detail oriented. We want you to help us manage our tax obligations in our fast growing China market. You will be working on automation and processes that will help grow your experience of taxation in China. You will be part of a great global team where you can undertake other projects and responsibilities that will increase your breadth of knowledge across a wide range of taxes.
You will be a specialist of all compliance matters related to China taxation. A strong candidate will know how to automate and challenge our existing process and help us build a more robust tax structure in China and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist on local tax (Direct and indirect tax) requirements in China (including tax compliance, reporting, advisory, controvery, etc.)
- Work with the regional and local team to handle tax controversy and tax queries from the tax authorities.
- Prepare tax filings to ensure accurate and timely submission as required by tax regulation and tax authority in China; Handle tax application and settlement for non-trade payments (e.g. contract registration).
- Facilitate all fapiao related queries with tax authorities and in house sales team
- Support Global tax team and requirements in other regions where required
What we’re looking for
- Written and verbal fluency in English / Chinese
- More than 3 years experience in tax, Big 4 tax background, experience in both Big 4 and inhouse tax is a plus
- In depth knowledge of taxation in China and experience in tax reporting
- Analytical mind and able to solve difficult problems
- Takes initiative and self motivated
You might also have
- A background in automating processes
- Working knowledge of transfer pricing and tax advisory
- US GAAP reporting experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.