Team Lead Tracking Specialist
The Specialized Test Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team that performs specialized tests for Ubisoft games. You will be responsible for the specialization strategy and that the processes are up to date as well as managing changes. By encouraging collaboration between team members and all stakeholders including production teams, you will ensure that the final product respects the quality standards in the timeframe requested. Finally, you will be responsible for the team development, performance and engagement as well as assuring a healthy and respectful work environment.
- Organize weekly meetings with your team and daily coordination meetings with the Specialized Test Coordinator;
- Set employees’ OKRs and conduct performance reviews and carry out the hiring processes;
- Ensure employees’ proper development and soft skills training in a healthy and respectful work environment;
- Communicate with your team the objectives, strategies and global information related to the projects and all changes to processes, rules or standards;
- Perform resource assignation planification;
- Advise analysts and production team on how to comply with the team's standards;
- Perform project post-mortems in collaboration with associate lead and specialist testers;
- Ensure the game respects the quality level expected and meets all Ubisoft internal and external standards;
- Validate KPIs and report data of specialists;
- Identify ways to improve our processes and facilitate communication between leads, locally and globally. Favour collaboration between team members to find creative solutions.
- Experience in quality control or similar testing experience;
- Management experience, an asset;
- Coordination and project management skills;
- A good knowledge base of the specialization’s internal/external requirements;
- Knowledge of video game internal terminology, Windows operational system, Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA and other reporting tools;
- Proven interpersonal communication skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.