Team Lead - User Research Lab
The person in this position will provide support to the various stakeholders in the management and execution of studies on player behavior, in order to ensure a high level of quality in the processes and deliverables, while ensuring optimal management of the resources under his/her supervision.
What you will do
- Monitor and manage the day-to-day progress of projects;
- Collaborate with other team leaders: resource sharing, support, etc.;
- Participate in the development and improvement of processes in line with your team's reality;
- Collaborate with other Team & Craft Leads to operationalize individual team development plans;
- Ensure follow-up with clients & partners;
- Ensure that the right projects are assigned to the right team members by providing the necessary visibility to the production manager;
- Participate in the recruitment, training and coaching of team members;
- Ensure collaboration between research assistants and user research analysts on studies and projects;
- Ensure that their team has the appropriate resources and knowledge leading to quality deliverables;
- Ensure cohesion and a healthy work climate among team members;
- Conduct performance appraisals and ensure follow-up;
- Participate in the development of the User Research Lab.
What you'll bring to the team
- You have experience in user research, UX or user testing (experience in the video game industry is a plus);
- You're a good communicator and can lead constructive discussions in a fast-paced environment;
- You are autonomous, organized, and practical;
- You are able to adapt quickly to change and are able to make suggestions;
- You have a good knowledge of video games (consoles, PC, mobile);
- Bilingual (English, French).
What to send our way
- Your CV (highlighting your education, experience and skills), your portfolio and a cover letter.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is a priority. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status.