Technical Account Manager
At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, and operated! Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new and engaging multiplayer player experiences with confidence.
As a Partner Manager, you will be working end-to-end throughout the customer journey. From the initial engagement, you will advocate our product portfolio through technical domain expertise, helping our team position each product to our potential customers with technical authority.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the technical customer journey, from initial engagement throgh to launch and beyond
- Become the technical voice of the customer for all internal and external interactions and integrate those customers' technology with Unity products
- Command the technical pre-sales process, collecting requirements and surfacing challenges in existing or conceptional implementations; design solutions applying our world-class Unity Games Services product; conduct in-depth technical discussions on the proposed solutions
- Collaborate closely with internal partners to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Gather critical metrics for Game Services account to drive customer happiness
What we’re looking for
- Solid Technical Background in Programming, SDK Integration, or Live Services
- Experience analyzing challenges, implementing tasks, and supporting key customers in collaboration with our Client Partners (Sales Team)
- Background in roles that imply revenue growth strategy and improving customer retention
- Strong organization skills, superb communication, collaboration, and extraordinary attention to detail
You might also have
- Experience in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Knowledge of the Video Games industry
- PMP or other project management certification
- Experience in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.