Technical Account Manager
We are looking for a highly qualified person to join our team of Technical Account Managers! As our new TAM, you will be acting as an executive Technical Account Manager for one of our key clients in the AAA games industry space.
Your role will be focused on our Unity Gaming Services suite, with a particular emphasis on game server hosting and player communications. You will partner with dedicated clients to understand their requirements and help deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will also build and manage tasks, project plans, and key achievements for us and our clients by collaborating with our teams of software developers, product managers, and support engineers.
Are you ready to embrace this challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the relationship with the customer’s technical teams
- Help both our internal and clients’ teams plan for major events like game launches and platform updates
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Partner with clients to plan development achievements, and communicate timelines and updates within Unity
- Stay up to date on existing or future products added to the portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in software development, preferably in the game industry
- Proven experience as a Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager, or Technical Producer
- Strong organisational skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
You might also have
- Direct experience with game engines and editors, Unity and Unreal preferred
- Experience with infrastructure, hosting, cloud frameworks, and backend architecture
Gross base salary (USD): $73,600 - $99,700
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.