Technical Account Manager, Game Services
We are looking for a highly experienced person to join our team of Partner Relationship Managers! As our new member, you will be acting as an executive Technical Account Manager for one of our key clients in the AAA games industry space.
Your role will be focused on our Unity Gaming Services suite, with a particular emphasis on game server hosting and player communications. You’ll be partnering with dedicated clients to understand their requirements and help deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will also build and manage tasks, project plans, and key milestones for us and our clients by collaborating with our teams of software developers, product managers, and support engineers. Are you ready to embrace this challenge?
What you’ll be doing
- Own the relationship with the customer’s technical teams
- Help both our internal and clients’ teams plan for major events like game launches and platform updates
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Partner with clients to plan development milestones, and communicate timelines and updates within Unity
- Stay up to date on existing or future products added to the portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Experience in software development, preferably in the game industry
- Proven experience as a Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager, or Technical Producer
- Strong organizational skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
You might also have
- Direct experience with game engines and editors, Unity and Unreal preferred
- Experience with infrastructure, hosting, cloud frameworks, and backend architecture
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.