Technical Account Manager
Unity Multiplayer Services provide game developers on all platforms and engines, the tools vital to build engaging multiplayer games. We develop everything from VOIP to Matchmaking with lots in between.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team of Partner Relationship Managers! As our new team member, you will be acting as an executive Technical Account Manager. Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry to drive success with Unity’s customers from our groundbreaking multiplayer product suite.
Your role will be focused on our Unity Gaming Services suite, with a particular emphasis on game server hosting and player communications. Partnering with dedicated clients to understand their requirements and help deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will also build and manage tasks, project plans, and key milestones for us and our clients by collaborating with our teams of software developers, product managers, and support engineers.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the relationship with the customer’s technical teams
- Help both our internal and clients’ teams plan for major events like game launches and platform updates
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success and stay up to date on existing or future products added to the portfolio
- Partner with clients to plan development milestones, and communicate timelines and updates within Unity
- Identify areas of opportunity for increased product adoption and engagement across the ecosystem; develop and partner with cross functional teams across the organisation to implement strategies, features and functionality.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in a customer facing technical role, such as a Technical Account Manager, Project Manager, or Senior Support role
- Strong organisational skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in software development lifecycles, preferably in the games industry
- Willingness to learn new skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetise interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had on average 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position. Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.