Technical Animation Director [Assassin's Creed Mirage] (F/M/NB)
We are looking for a Animation Technical Director to join the project Assassin's Creed Mirage.
- Participate in game and technical design meetings and determine the project’s technical animation needs;
- Coordinate and act as the point of contact between the animation and programming teams;
- Regularly communicate technical constraints and their rationales to the animation team;
- Provide constant technical support for the tools and engine to every member of the animation team;
- Supervise the design, integration, and validation of the in-game animations and cinematics in the engine and facial animation pipeline;
- Be the technical point of contact for all technical animation issues;
- Experienced Technical Animator who has been part of shipping one or more games
- Skilled programmer, typically in Python, and experienced in plugin authoring
- Craft leader with good understanding of animation principles, rigging, skinning and motion capturing
- Excellent technical knowledge of the main 3D softwares – Maya is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Excellent knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good ability to teach and mentor
- A passion for Videogame development
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview
· Interview(s) with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.