As a Technical 3D Animator, you will be responsible to create the game characters rigs and to develop some tools for the Animation team.
- Quickly learn an existing AAA game animation system and pipeline
- Train animators in workflow, tools and anything else surrounding implementation of animation assets into the game-engine
- Supervise all integration of the animation assets into the game engine
- Have good knowledge of existing engines and animation packages within the industry
- Communicate with Engine and Animation Programmer
- Provide constant technical support of the tools and engine to the animation team and communicate regularly the technical restrictions and their rationale
- Assist the design, integration and validation of animation assets
- 4 years + professional experience in animation, 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Preferably with experience in AAA games
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Max Script; good knowledge of motion builder
- Excellent knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Good ability to teach
- Able to write technical documentation
- Good capacity to communicate verbally as well as written
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter, CV and online portfolio link
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!