What you will do
- Support animation teams in achieving top visual quality and performance
- Develop tools and solutions to improve animation production and solve performance
- Work across a variety of areas including rigging, in engine animation systems and tools development
- Optimize memory and game performance by realizing animation and gameplay intentions within project constraints
- Work creatively and technically in both DCC and engine workflows
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate to solve creative problems.
What you will bring
- Mid-level experience in Tech Animation for console or PC game development pipeline
- Industry standard DCC tools and game engine workflows
- Knowledge and experience working with game engines, blend trees, state machines etc
- Ability to profile, identify and address animation production bottlenecks
- Being creative (original and resourceful in finding solutions)
- Ability to communicate constructively with positivity and respect for others with a proactive and solution-oriented attitude
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly Rostered Days Off (in addition to Annual Leave)
- Paid time off to volunteer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
This role can be either onsite or remote (within Australia).
We do not sponsor VISA or relocation.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.