Technical Art Director (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Technical Art Director to join the production team of a new PVP, cross-platform game.
In collaboration with the game's Art Direction, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of artistic content during the production of a game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Ensure a technical follow-up of the Art team;
- Develop or find the best possible tools and methods to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coaching the Art team members so that they are able to use the tools and methods properly;
- Act as a liaison between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support on the tools and engine to all members of the Art Team.
- Previous experience as a Art TD or Assistant TD on a successful production on a AAA game;
- Good culture of video games and good artistic sense;
- You are recognized for your rigor, your organization and the respect of the predefined constraints;
- You are able to transmit your knowledge and communicate both orally and in writing easily.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview with a recruiter
· Interview(s) with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not selected, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.