Technical Art Intern (Star Wars Jedi: Survivor)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We're looking for a Technical Art Intern to join the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor team. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the Summer of 2023 and are slated to graduate in Fall of 2023 or Spring of 2024.
What You’ll Do…
- Create and maintain tool pipelines for DCCs
- Implement content in UE
- Work closely with the art teams
- Implement blueprints and/or materials
- Learn the ins and outs of our engine and how to diagnose issues
- Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 weeks remotely
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must provide portfolio of work demonstrating custom tools and/or UE materails/blueprint
- Fundamental knowledge of Maya, Houdini, 3dsmax, or Blender
- Understanding of basic game logic
- Willingness to learn and problem solve issues
- Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
- Please apply with as many examples of the following:
- Examples of blueprints or materials
- Scripting or programming examples (Python, MEL, C#, C++) Not all are required but if you know more than one that is a bonus.
Respawn Internships are paid